Friday, August 23, 2013

What happens if you drink nail polish remover?

nail polish remover pads
 on Dit is het potje, wat ik best schattig uit vind zien ^^
nail polish remover pads image



-_____-;;


Today at school, a classmate put a nail polish remover pad into someone's water and told someone to drink it. The boy took a sip and realized what was in it, and went to the nurse. He complained of stomach ache and feeling dizzy. He's going to the doctor now, will anything happen to him, even if it was just one sip?


Answer
Acetone, is one of the ingredients for making Methamphetamine, and yes, it is poison in even small amounts.
Your friend will be very sick for a few days, but should survive without too much damage to his liver.

Is there anything I can use as a substitute for nail polish remover?




Alicia


I can't find my nail polish remover pads anywhere, and need to take my nail polish off for tomorrow!

I can't pick or peel it off as it's pretty thick, so I was just wondering if I could use anything else (safely!).

If not, I'll see if I can get a friend to bring me some into school, but thanks for any advice! :)



Answer
you can use rubbing alcohol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment