Sunday, February 23, 2014

How should i get my nails done?




Talkativez


how should i get my nails done for my 13th birthday ?
any ideas please x

tyvm.
[pictures will be appreciated]



Answer
Well =),
http://coolnailsart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/4th-july-nail-art-design.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi5VgM2wWaMT-tjRuuf5CLolcL3QNuemlF4s93RUqi6SGEbIGPN3FsDdGhOsyvaxf9uFcgBgLhGtTrzJ_qeKZXs2Fp3OybJX1J1yz9oAcsJQJDQt0D3CPcyuWsT60B6YrzZiS2-uoJVZpZn/s400/Nail+Design+1.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiKNOAV00HHrXE3LQYS3PRFvIs0auJMYol1mqi8ymJmPXM13FLvnHqd1-I8ShYDVv5GVGKTAUq9HZXZjQF1Q5DABva8toST6zWicTwAtB7Flj0ZVeeMkDtzDMULd5N894TQLXzLcRZwpcs/s1600/Beautiful+Nail+Designs+Gallery+Pics+14.jpg

^Those ones are really nice
but if you want something simple but cute, you could get a french manicure


hope i helped =)

Where can I get nail polish racks from? (stores most states have)?




Ebonie


Obsessed with nail polish, I recently decided I wanted to start a nail polish collection. I always wanted to keep it safe. I am in love with beautiful solid colors. (Dont really like nail art) Really want it to look fancy like salons. Help please.


Answer
Amazon works, but the cheapest way I know of is get a large spice rack from any store (The Container Store has a bunch of good ones) I got a simple plastic one that expands and it holds over 75 bottles (I also have a large collection, I'm quite the nail fanatic myself). mine works great :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment