Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gel nail polish without UV light?




jerseygirl


Is there any brand of gel nail polish where you don't have to use UV light?


Answer
Any normal nail polish. What I'm trying to say is no. Gel polishes need the UV light to "cure" the polish or it wont dry.

Do you absolutely need an LED or UV light for gelish/shellac nail polish?

Q. I want to start painting my own nails because going to the nail salon every week is getting really boring. I want to do shellac/gelish nails so my nails won't chip every other day, but I have no clue how to choose a good LED light, and frankly I do not want to go through the hassle of searching for and buying one.
So I was wondering if I could just paint my nails with shellac/gelish polish without using an LED or UV light, or is it absolutely crucial for the foundation of shellac polish to have a light contraption?


Answer
You'd better use an LED or UV light for nail polish and the UV light will make your hands become black after you use for a long time and it will take more time if you use UV light ,so I suggest you use LED light. You can search led lights special for nail polish on website there will ba many kinds and you can choose one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment