Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Christmas present ideas for my mom?




Emma


She's not really a jewelry person because she can't really wear it to work and doesn't wear make up..
Usually I get her something simple like a robe or a pair of slippers but she only wears them during the winter and it sucks that I can't come up with something else instead of repeating the same thing every year. It makes me look like I don't put enough thought into it, in my opinion.

I want to get her something that maybe she doesn't necessarily need, but something she can at least choose to use any day during the year. She's in her 50's and I just turned 18 and I have a really bad habit of buying things for people that I would like more than the other person, especially with the age difference.

Does anybody have suggestions? She's a really simple person, but I go all out on things like Christmas so it's hard to not overthink it. Help, please?



Answer
Yankee candle
gift card to her fav store
flowers
nail polish
magazine subscription
Kitchen supplies
gardening stuff
perfume
body lotion

easy/fun $10 christmas gift?




Mandi


I am going to a work christmas party and i need a fun present idea. The rules are that it has to be $10 or under and for a woman. I don't live in a big city so it has to be a gift that you can get pretty easily anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any ideas ^-^



Answer
Candy canes, mittens, lotion, gift card.

a hat, nail polish, magazine subscription, coin purse.

Hope I helped!!! Merry Christmas!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment