Sunday, June 22, 2014

Long nails with nail polish look very pretty but it is not allowed in Islam?




Cute LasS


what to do ...i hope you guys r getting what i mean to say ..?
i can not leave Salah too
help ??'



Answer
Nail polish is not haram although women are to remove it before washing themselves (making ablution/wudu) for prayer. And it is also viewed as an âornamentâ so therefore should not be publicly displayed or rather a woman should not allow a non-mahram man to be able to see either her hands or toes with nail polish.

Organized way to store nail polish (at home)?




allie


I have a LOT of nail polish. When I say that, I mean at least 90-100 bottles. I used to keep it all in a basket, but I need to dig through it to find the color I want. I've tried searching for ways to organize the polish. My problem is: I don't want to put them all on a wall rack but I can never find any other method to store 90+ bottles. I was thinking of putting them in a shoebox.. Any ideas??


Answer
I have an amazing nail polish rack that can go on a table! I will give you a link. It perfectly displays all of my nail polish, and I have 170+. I have a few that it won't hold but that's okay. I put the excess in a small plastic slide out drawer with the bottle on its side. Here's the link!http://www.amazon.com/Polish-Table-Display-Bottles-Spinable/dp/B0052G15UG/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1370655520&sr=8-31&keywords=Nail+polish+rack




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment