Monday, June 23, 2014

what does gel nail polish do?




Tusi


Basically, what is it? And what is it do for you nails.


Answer
Gel nail polish is applied very simularly to normal nail polish but it is cured under a uv light this makes it instantly dry and makes it much longer lasting (upto about 21 days on hands and until grown out on feet)
It can be removed with acetone or special removers.
It has become very popular in replacing normal nail polish when u have a manicure because it is so long lasting and you don't have to worry about smudging it.
There are quite a few different makes out the shellac being the most well known although this make can be quite drying on the nail, the best one for your nail is the Jessica geleration.
Hope that answers your question...

Should I use gel Nail Polish?




Natasha Ro


So I have really long and strong nails and always get compliments on them the main reason being is I never gotten things such as acrylic nails nor even let even one but myself do my nails. Recently however I've been getting tired of my nail polish chipping after day 3 and someone told me about gel nail polish. The only thing about this is you have to be a professional to apply this meaning I will have to let someone else do my nails for one(I'm shaky about that). Also I have heard horrid stories of people's nails becoming weak or brittle due to the removal process. Everyone who told me to use gel nail polish has short and rather weak nails so I don't know if I should take their word that it will do nothing to my long nails. So what is you take on this? Also what are the disadvantages of gel?


Answer
If gel nails are applied and removed properly, they shouldn't damage your nails. It's the removal process where people get in trouble since SOME gel nails (not all) may need to be filed to be removed, and there's a chance of filing into the natural nail if you (or your nail tech) isn't careful.

People often think their nails are thinner after they remove a fake nail (gel or acrylic), but it's mostly just because the nail is more hydrated after being covered so long and so it feels soft and thin. If you leave it alone for a few days, some of that extra moisture will come out and your nail should feel just as hard as before.

I would read website below before you get gel nails done so you can anticipate what you're going to have to do to remove them and make sure you ask the right questions to your nail tech.

www.removegelnails.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment