Thursday, May 29, 2014

Avengers Nail art ideas?




Niobe M.


Im going to the midnight showing and need a perfect manicure (easy if possible) thanks


Answer
Search on youtube easy nail designs - you can type what kind of style you want simpsons, midnight, beach etc or maybe just flowers and it will show you step by step, easier to look on youtube then to explain step by step on here :]

A question about nail art?




I Solemnly


Ok well Iv heard about how you can somehow print parts of newspaper print onto your nails by using a certain alcohol substance? I was woundering if you could tell me what that substance was and some tips on how to do it well.

I was also going to use a white polish as a base to put the print on.

Thanks



Answer
this link should help you step by step as it helped me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kcdt4_5Ncc&ob=av3e




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment