Thursday, May 8, 2014

Do I really have to use a UV dryer for my gel nail polish?




leonlove93


Okay so I got some clear gel nail polish from Wal-Mart today. I read the box and it said to use a UV light dryer but I want to know if I really have to use one?


Answer
No you can get gel activator liquid put on to the gel nail polish and it dries instantly.

How long does it take GEL nail polish to dry WITHOUT a UV lamp?




Maple


So I got gel nails done for the first time and fell in love with them! I want to do this at home. Ive already been doing my nails for about 3-4 years (doing more pro things. No press on nails just straight acrylice polishes) Ive gotten my nails done by a nail stylise (cant remember the correct name!) 3 times. The rest ive done myself. What Id like to know is, how long will it take GEL polish to dry on its own without the use of a UV lamp? Just a rough number. I always let my nails dry freely. Air drying. Can anyone answer my question? Gel polish not acrylics!!! Thanks!!!


Answer
The UV reacts to dry them so I do not think they ever would




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment