Monday, May 5, 2014

nail designs at home????




A


how do make nail designs at home? what do u need? any tips? cute designs?

THANX IN ADVANCE!!



Answer
I'm a huge nail art junkie. I learned everything I know from watching videos on YouTube. Check 'em out.

Nail question--Is "Out the Door" top coat any good?




annababy


I'm generally a Seche Vite fan for top coats as I do a lot of nail stamping and Seche Vite dries quickly and doesn't smear the designs. But I go thru a lot of it and when I get down to about a 5th of the bottle left, it's too thick and sticky to use. Orly smears like crazy no matter how long I let the stamps dry, Milani and Sinful Colors smear a bit too and aren't as glossy, and Sally Hanson's is too expensive to experiment with (at least for me; Orly was expensive too, what a waste of money!! Don't wanna do that again). I've heard mention of these big bottles of top coat called "Out the Door" and want to see if any other nail art/stamping junkies like me can give me a review or recommendation. Thanks!


Answer
No, its not good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment