Friday, July 12, 2013

How to get rid of nail polish remover from a CD?

nail polish remover
 on China Ultrasonic Nail Polish Remover Machine - large image for Nail
nail polish remover image



Cassandra


I used on of those nail polish remover pads to clean my CD and now it messed up my CD badly and looks nasty on it. I can't even play my CD! How do I remove it? Any suggestions?
The nail polish remover pad is acetone free.



Answer
You don't, the CD is wasted. The nail polish remover has destroyed the plastic the CD is made from. Nail polish remover has a chemical in it that eats plastic. The chemical is called Acetone. Next time you clean your CD's use something like denatured alcohol or plain water.

How to get rid of the smell of nail polish remover?

Q. I accidentally got nail polish remover on my rug.it only got on a small part but I don't want to it to permantely smell like nail polish remover on that part or stain it.got any simple,easy tips to make it go away?


Answer
If its a small amount then dont worry about it. It will turn into vapor. The smell of nail polish remover doesnt stay.
If your that concerned about it, use a mild liquid soap (like hand soap), and take a wet rag and rub it out then take a dry clean cloth and blot up the wet spot. DO NOT use a lot of soap. about 1 small drop will do it. You dont want the rag to be soaking wet, just wet enough to be able to wash out the soap.
Or you can just take a vacuum cleaner to it. Use the hose to suck up the moisture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment