Friday, July 12, 2013

Is there any way to get nail polish out of fabric? What about ball point pen?

nail polish pens
 on Nail Art Brush Set, Nail Art, Nail Salon | Beauty Care Blog
nail polish pens image



Jules


My daughter just got orange nail polish on a pair of light purple fuzzy cotton knit pants. I sprayed it with shout and now it's sitting. The ball point pen is on off-white cotton knit fabric. It was pretreated with shout and washed, and now has air dried. Any suggestions?


Answer
Try NON ACITONE nail polish remover on the nail polish, It won't hurt the fabric. And use hairspray on the pen marks. I used to work at a drycleaners, thats what we used.

How to make my short nails look nice?




Kaylin-The


So I'm growing my nails out and they haven't pasted my skin yet but they are almost there. I love painting nails and they are painted white right now. What else an I do to make them look nice? I have a nail polish pen, any designs that are easy to do with it? Thank you :)


Answer
one solid color most likey black. but if you want designs maybe some zebra or even dots.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment