Saturday, July 13, 2013

Is an addiction to doing my nails a good replacement for my nail biting problem?

nail polish unhealthy
 on Polished Salon and Spa
nail polish unhealthy image



Jennifer W


I have had a problem biting my nails for my ENTIRE life. People were always shocked how short my nails were because it didn't seem possible..

I started buying nail polish and now my nails have grown out but I am addicted to doing my nails now. Is it unhealthy to do this every second day or so? Whenever I don't have nail polish on them I have the urge to bite/ peel them off again!



Answer
I have the same problem! I bite my nails so short that they are sore and my hands look discusting! I wish I could let them grow out and have the addiction to painting them!

Is it harmful to paint your nails and use remover a lot?




PuppyLuv


I use nail polish remover every 2-3 days, and then i re-paint them an hour or so after taking it off. Is this unhealthy for my nails? If so what can i do?


Answer
Don't keep old nailpolish for more than 2-3 days. Occasionally give your nails a break. Go for a pedicure, a good massage n brushing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment