Sunday, October 20, 2013

Can i paint my 3 year old female bearded dragons nails?

nail polish 3 year old
 on How To Give Your 2 Year Old A Manicure | Nail Art & Polish
nail polish 3 year old image



ReptiMan


I have a 3 year old female bearded dragon and want to paint her nails. Will or can this harm her in any way? What do you think?


Answer
just not the color purple, they hate that color- kidding. You can buy nontoxic nail polish i paint my dogs nails all the time with my own nail polish, mind you she never even licks her paws and is 70lbs so a little toxic substance wont hurt her so would stick with nontoxic nailpolish incase her first reaction is chewing it off and so she doesnt injest it when it chips off.

you can find it at some pet stores or im sure it can be found online- the stuff i got was about the same price as normal nailpolish and it dries so fast i use it for me more then i use it for my dog

What should i put in a care package for my 3 year old cousin?




tennisball


I want to send a care package to my little 3 year old cousin (she's a girl). I already put in some stuffed animals and a few pictures. Any other suggestions?


Answer
It depends how much you're wanting to spend too. I know with my 3 year old, she's simple! Really, anything... But some things she picks out herself as rewards for good behavior:

Candy, stickers, crayons, markers, notepads, play make-up, real nail polish, barretts, pony tails, socks, shoes (my kid has a thing for feet, I dunno) jewelry (like plastic beaded necklaces or bracelets). Most big box stores like WalMart and Target also have an aisle or area with $1-$5 items and there are always a lot of fun little things in there.

If you're wanting to spend a little more - there are always games, clothing, movies. Good luck - don't forget now that she's 3 - she can finally have those toys that are "Ages 3 and over" It's a big step in her life, lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment