Sunday, October 20, 2013

What nail polish is better to use when using a uv dryer?

nail polish uv dryer
 on Full-9W-UV-Gel-Lamp-Dryer-Nail-Art-Acrylic-Powder-Tips-Glitter-Polish ...
nail polish uv dryer image



jody a


I have a Salon 36 Watt UV nail dryer and do not know how to use it or what nail polish will be better for drying.


Answer
You can use any nail polish. Be aware that regular use of these dryers has been linked to skin cancer on the backs of the hands.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2010/11/11/are-uv-nail-dryers-dangerous/

Do I really have to use a UV dryer for my gel nail polish?




leonlove93


Okay so I got some clear gel nail polish from Wal-Mart today. I read the box and it said to use a UV light dryer but I want to know if I really have to use one?


Answer
No you can get gel activator liquid put on to the gel nail polish and it dries instantly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment