Thursday, February 20, 2014

Could someone please suggest an interesting tumblr URL?







Well, I'm looking for something perhaps witty or with an interesting background story.
I'd like it to also sound unique.
The reason why I would like something with an interesting background story is that I am a very inquisitive person with a thirst for knowledge, so I think this best relates to me.

A few examples I thought of myself but have already been taken are:

thewhitecrayon- everyone considers the white crayon in the packet to be useless but I think it is very much important because it creates tone in other colours.

the whitecrayonconspiracy- the theories behind the existence of the white crayon. These theories are quite outlandish. Google them if you are interested.

Hopefully you get what I mean...

Well, maybe to make things easier these are some details about myself.

My name is Emma.
I love animals.
I am only 16.
I like to read and learn.
I sometimes like to write and I like to study art and culture.
Most people would describe me as weird, charmingly interesting, strange, quaint.
My favourite band at the moment is Sigur Ros! They can only be defined as amazing.
I bite my nails, I fidget all the time, I am obsessive about being germ and bacteria free but am not necessarily worried about mess... weird, umm I want to shave my hair for a cause, I am a proud vegetarian, atheist.

Oh and I would also describe myself as observant. I notice all things and am very aware of everything around me.

Well please make an effort in your answer because I made an effort in the details.

:)

P.S They don't have to be about crayons...



Answer
- Perhaps you should start an interesting tumblr URL. You seem to have the qualifications.

How hard is it to become an interior designer?




Someone Li


I'm planning to get into a good art school and take specific classes for becoming an interior designer but I would like to know exactly how hard it is. I also checked their website and it said one of the courses was public speaking. This makes me kind of nervous because I'm not a natural speaker. Does that mean this job isn't for me? I also can't at all. Is most of the work computer based, or is some of it freehanded?
I meant I can't draw.



Answer
Just because you can't public speak doesn't mean the job isn't the right one for you. I don't personally know what the job is like but if you have the right qualifications and work hard then i'm sure you could nail it. I'm not sure about the last question but i guess it's just how you want to do it, though i would imagine there is probably quite a lot of computer based stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment