Saturday, February 22, 2014

What do you use to glue 3D Nail Art?




plants_r_l


I'm buying my first 3D nail art from ebay but I have no idea what you use to stick it on with, is it the same glue used for fake nails? or is there something better?
getting these small fruits :] lol http://img.alibaba.com/img/pb/553/034/243/1271684549612_hz_myalibaba_web17_263.jpg

Thanks everyone



Answer
Personally when I use gems and such on my nails I just put them onto my nail varnish when it is still wet. After it dries in place I then add a few layers of clear nail varnish over the top to make sure it holds. Glue could be better, but I don't see the point of getting it when I can use what I already have.

Water Marble Nail Art Question. Please Help Me!?




Bri


I am going to use fake nails because mine are too short.
I have to attach the fake nail to a toothpick to dip it in the water , what do I attach them with?



Answer
...nail glue... you can purchase it at almost any store that sells nail-polish and/or fake nails.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment