Sunday, February 16, 2014

What are some good quotes from Naruto?




Sam Uchiha





Answer
Well, I personally love collecting memorable and inspirational quotes from Naruto and luckily for you, I wrote a list of them..

Deidara:
"Art is an EXPLOSION"
"Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion"

Gaara:
"People cannot win against their loneliness"
"Now there's something I understand a little better. Hate, sadness, even joy; to be able to share it with another person. Naruto Uzumaki, from fighting him i learned that. He knew pain like i did and then he taught me that you can change your path. I wish that one day i can be needed by someone. Not as a frightening weapon, but as the sand's Kazekage"
"I think of you as a friend. I used to think "friend" was just another word. Nothing more, nothing less but when I met you, I realized what was important was the word's meaning"

Hinata:
"I have to do my best! In front of the person I admire the most, who's finally seeing the real me!"
"In my eyes, you're a proud failure"

Ino:
"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms"

Itachi:
"Even the strongest of opponents always have a weakness"
"Now I see it, people hate and fear what they don't understand. Pathetic"
"It is foolish to fear what we've yet to see and know"
"Everyone lives bound by their own knowledge and awareness. They define that as reality; but knowledge and awareness are vage, and perhaps better called illusions"

Jiraiya:
"All you need to be a shinobi is the guts to never give up"
"I don't need that Uchiha kid, because there's no fun in teaching a prodigy that was born perfect"
"A place where someone still thinks of you; that's a place you can call home"

Kabuto:
"The more you want something, the harder it is to wait for it"

Kakashi:
"A ninja must see underneath the underneath"
"They say that the nail that sticks up is the one that gets hammered down"
"I never let my comrades die"
"To abandon your duty is not courageous. Below the courageous, there is nothing. Those are the previous Hokage's words"

Gai:
"All your hardwork will prove worthless unless you believe in yourself"
"People who are born as prodigies aren't happy but those who believe in themselves to the end, and work hard with a fiery spirit, are"

Naruto:
"I never give up. I never go back on my word. That is my way of the ninja!"
"The pain of being lonely.. is out of this world, isn't it?"
"Until I reach my dream, I refuse to die"
"Nothing is wrong with crying when you're happy"
"I'm going to prove that in this world, Heroes do exist!"
"Real strength is not what you have when fighting for yourself. When you have something special that you want to protect, only then can you become truly strong"
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
"Then I will break that curse. If there's such thing as peace, I will find it. I won't give up!"
"I don't care who I have to fight... If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death. If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death. And if he gouges my eyes, I'll curse him to death... Even if I'm torn to shreds... I will find a way to take Sasuke back!"
"I will protect my friends!"

Neji:
"A loser is a loser"
"No one can determine another's destiny"
"Fear. That is what we live with. And we live with it everyday. Only in death are we free of it"

Obito:
"Sure, in the ninja world, those who break the rules are considered scum.. but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum!"
"I'm about to die but I'll become your eye and see the future with you"

Orochimaru:
"All things with a form will eventually perish"
"The body ages but the mind is immortal"
"The best cure is always the hardest to find, right?"
"It's human nature that people won't realize the true value of something unless they lose it"

Lee:
"A dropout will surpass a genius with hardwork!"

Sasuke:
"No matter what darkness lies ahead, I will pursue that path. No matter what, I will obtain power!"
"My only goal in life is... Revenge"
"I never want to see another important person die in front of me again"
"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness."
"I understand now. Even if I must take the devil's fruit, I must gain power. I am an avenger"

Well, that's about it.. :))

~Naruto Addiction~

Really good quotes for teenage girls?

Q. I need some quotes for teenage girls..
you know the cute ones that make a girl go "omg This is soo me!" :)


Answer
All teenage girls like to look good and tennis players are no different. - Maria Kirilenko

Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art - Eleanor Roosevelt

Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-o to a tree. - Unknown

Oh the innocent girl in her maiden teens knows perfectly well what everything means. - D.H. Lawrence

An adolescent is somebody who is in between things. A teenager is somebody who's kind of permanently there. And so living with them through the various teenage hopes and sorrows and joys was curiously enough a maturing experience for me. - Andrew Greeley

A baby-sitter is a teenager acting like an adult while the adults are out acting like teenagers. - Unknown

The main problem with teenagers is that they're just like their parents were at their age. - Unknown

Arguing with a teenager is like wrestling in the mud with a pig. Sooner or later you figure out that he/she is enjoying it. - Unknown

Hmmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch, and they swim all over you. - Sebastian (The Little Mermaid)

It is hard to convince a high-school student that he will encounter a lot of problems more difficult than those of algebra and geometry. - Edgar W. Howe

Maturity begins to grow when you can sense you concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself. - John MacNoughton

Having a thirteen-year-old in the family is like having a general-admission ticket to the movies, radio and TV. You get to understand that the glittering new arts of our civilization are directed to the teenagers, and by their suffrage they stand or fall. - Max Lerner

When you are seventeen you aren't really serious. - Arthur Rimbaud

If you are young and you drink a great deal it will spoil your health, slow your mind, make you fat - in other words, turn you into an adult. - P. J. O'Rourke

Young people tell what they are doing, old people what they have done and fools what they wish to do. - French Proverb

Another possible source of guidance for teenagers is television, but television's message has always been that the need for truth, wisdom and world peace pales by comparison with the need for toothpaste that offers whiter teeth and fresher breath. - Dave Barry

Few things are more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own. - Doug Larson

It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. - Tallulah Bankhead

My kids' idea of a hard life is to live in a house with only one phone. - George Foreman




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment