Saturday, March 15, 2014

Guys: Do you like girls with or without nail polish?




Spencer


just genuinely curious, answer honestly.


Answer
I just asked my uncle and dad; they said without. My cousin said yes though.

quote from dad: "I think it looks more natural when they don't wear it."

quote form uncle: "Well, I'm ok with the look, but I hate the smell of that and nail polish remover, so I'll say without."

quote from cousin (he's six): "Gotta say nail polish, see like if you had your skin sticking out like this *shows me* they'll think it's nail polish." (he meant hangnails, silly kid.)

I spilled nail polish remover on my i phone 5! Help!?




Grace


I spilled nail polish remover on my phone. When i saw the screen, there was discoloration in the top right corner. It happened to be brighter than the rest of the screen. What happened and will this be gone by the time i turn my phone back on in a few hours? Can apple fix this? Thanks:)


Answer
The problem won't simply go away on its own: nail polish remover is a powerful chemical solvent. The damage is permanent.

Apple should be able to repair it, but they definitely won't do it for free. Bring your iPhone to the Genius Bar at an Apple Store, they will quote a repair estimate. If you think it's too much, take your handset to an independent cellphone repair shop. Most of those places have better rates than cellular carrier stores or the Apple Store.

And in the future, avoid open liquid containers around expensive consumer electronics. This is a costly lesson for you, hopefully you have learned something.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment