Saturday, March 15, 2014

Various nail polish questions!?




TL girl!


I love nail polish, is there a website for the Love My Nails brand?

What are some very good nail polish brands?

I am not sure but i think i've heard about a nail marker (not brush) by Sally Hansen that makes it really easy to do nail art and is water soluble or something like that, would anyone know where to buy them at?

Is there an odor-free nail polish remover?



Answer
Answer 1: idk about "Love My Nails" websites
Answer 2: NYC, Sally Hansen, Cm (Color Madmic), O.P.I.
Answer 3: yes, there is a nail marker that does REALLY good nail art...try Longs Drugs (now becoming CVS)
Answer 4: don't know

Biting nails?




.


i need help to stop biting my nails. its pretty bad. i need some good suggestion. ive tried to paint them but i always just bite it off.


Answer
I have been biting my nails since I was at least 4 years old. I bite the nails and the skin around them. I know...yuck! Anyway, I have been bite-free for three weeks now. I just kept getting manicures. Fake nails make them worse but if I get a manicure (usually french)m on my natural nails I don't bite them. It didn't just happen over night though. It took a couple of ruined manicures for me to stop but without them I would still be biting. Make sure to keep up on the polish so you aren't tempted to do it again. I also have my boyfriend check on my polish. When he sees cracked polish, he scolds me for biting my nails. So far so good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment