Thursday, March 13, 2014

When should you throw out nail polish?




UnboundClo


Some of the bottles of nail polish, I've had for like 9 years, not joking. Should I throw them out??


Answer
No, don't throw them out unless they are so thick they are unusable. If your nail polish is getting chunky, put a few drops of nail polish remover into the bottle and shake it up. It almost immediately thins out the nail polish and spreads on the nail quite nicely. Don't throw out nail polish unless you really have to. It can get expensive!

I just love nail polish! Do you?




BIGsisterO


I seriously love nail polish :D If they aren't painted I don't want to leave my room and if I hate no time to paint them (which happened for the first time this week) I hide my nails and use a marker on them. I know that seems dumb but they just have to have color! I joke around and say, "As a woman (well female) it is your duty to keep your nails painted". XD Even if my nails are smudged or chipped, I don't care as long as I have color on them that day!


Answer
Well I love nail Polish too but i must say i am not as crazy as you that i wont leave my room if my nails are not painted. If you are looking for some nail care tips have a look here:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment