Sunday, March 9, 2014

use basecoat with 3 in one nail polish?




aquagirl4e


I bought three in one nail polish, base, color, top. but it stained my nails green. Should I use base coat before applying the 3 in one color?


Answer
to be honest i think you shouldn't use that nail polish because its weird that its three in one just invest in a good base coat and top coat that you can use with all your nail polishes

Can you use gel nail polish on your real nails?




Pufnstuf


If so, do you have to have the UV Light? I dont care for fake fingernails and am able to grow my natural nails long. I do like nail polish, but it chips within days. Can I buy gel nail polish and apply it to my real nails? If I can do this, what do I need to remove it?


Answer
UV nail gel is placed directly over natural nails like nail polish. It gives natural nails the strength and durability of acrylic tips. It's a thin, clear gel that is applied directly to the natural fingernail. UV nail gel helps protect the nail from daily abuse such as banging, typing and washing. According to NailSplash.com, many people apply UV nail gel to strengthen their nails instead of getting acrylics.

Things You'll Need
UV nail gel
Brush
UV light
Cuticle pusher
Clear topcoat
Cuticle oil
Q-tips

1
Cover entire fingernail with a thin layer of clear UV nail gel using a brush. NailsDirect.com recommends outlining the outside of the fingernail with a cuticle pusher to make sure that the gel does not get on the skin. Repeat the process on each fingernail.

2
Dry gel under a UV light for two minutes.

3
Apply a second coat of UV nail gel to fingernails.

4
Dry nails under a UV light for two minutes.

5
Apply a clear topcoat to gelled nails. Allow nails to dry for 30 minutes.

6
Apply cuticle oil using a cotton swab. Rub the oil into the cuticles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment