Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I need some nail art ideas?




Directione


So I paint my nails A LOT, and I'm having trouble coming up with ideas. I love cutepolish nail tutorials, so I do a lot of those. I have done tons of stuff, and I'm looking for a Wow design. My nails are long btw, and I have at least 5 shades of every color, and 3 times as many pinks. As long as it's not extremely chanllenging, I can probably do it.

Any and all ideas are appreciated, so thank you!



Answer
you should do something like sailor . on one nail you can have an anchor or something , and the other nails can have blue and white stripes and you can have a little red bow on the nails with the blue and white stripes. just a thought. i did it before and i liked it .

How do I remove 3D nail art?




CatLover-x


Yesterday I bought some 3D nail art bows, and I haven't put them on my nails yet, as I like to make sure I can take them off before I put them on. Will soaking them in Warm, Soapy water dissolve the Glue and get them off? Thanks :)


Answer
Try filling the sink with hot soapy water and putting one cap of nail varnish remover in too. If they are still hard to get off try adding more nail varnish remover to the mix :)

Btw I love the bows they are super cute!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment