Sunday, April 6, 2014

Which stores have nail polish pens?







Which stores have the nail polish pens, but its not just a pen, i has the brush for the nail polish at the other end for normal application. Like imagine a normal nail polish with the cap on. it exactly like that but I pen is attached to the other side with a cap on top. The caps are both white and they range in color!!! please help if you know what im talking about or if you have any, where did ya get them???


Answer
Omg CVS!!! I get them there all the time I have like every color you can imgaine! Also you cna get a nail polish with a very thin brush at cv1 CVS has all the nail stuff!!! trust me thsats where i always go I v eporbally spent close to thousand dolalr son just nails stuff from CVS! go there they have the pencil thing!

How to prevent/solve clumpy nail polish??




KC


I paint my own french pedicures and I use a white nail polish from CVS. I hardly have to paint my toenails and when I do paint them, I don't use much of the white nail polish. But the nail polish still seems to thicken and get clumpy... It's so annoying because I have almost 3/4 of the bottle left, but it gets clumpy and hard to use... I was wondering if there was a way of preventing the thickness of nail polish??

It's not the most expensive type of polish.
I know I screw the lid on tight.
I hardly use it.
Several people have said "nail polish thinner"... I have never heard of this, it's brilliant, haha... Does anyone know about how much it costs??



Answer
DO NOT use nail polish remover... it will reduce the wear of the polish... (think about it.... polish remover.... ) if you can't find a thinner, then running it under hot, and i mean HOT water will temporarily do the trick. Even OPI, (alpine snow) is horrible, gets thick quick. I think it must be something in the white pigment. Anyway, if you go to any salon that uses Seche Vite, you might want to ask them if they can order you a bottle of Seche Restore. It's about $8. I don't see why they wouldn't order it for you... I would :) Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment