Saturday, April 12, 2014

Is nail polish bad for my health? ?




Gracey


Im fifteen and i now have a new addiction to nail polish, but when my dad walks into my room he always says its going to poison me because of the fumes and i sometimes bite my nails and forget im wearing nail polish. Is it bad for my health?


Answer
Nail polish is not unhealthy at all, if your careful with it. Your addiction to nail polish isn't bad at all. In fact, lots of girls LOVE nail polish.. I do..

Your dad is probably bothered by the smell. Some people (like my mom) hate smells like this.

You really just don't want to be inhaling this scent for a long time.

Paint your nails in the bathroom, put a fan on after your done, or open a window.

Chewing your nails with polish on them isn't always bad. I've done it, and I'm fine. If you taste that yucky taste of nail polish after you've bitten your nails, just spit it out in a tissue, and rinse out your mouth with mouth wash or water.

How to apply nail polish?




Sophia G


Whenever I apply Nail Polish it either

1. Gets all these little dents from my fingerprints because I check if its dry

2. Smudge all over my finger

3. Goes dull after a day.

Any ideas for how to avoid these problems and at the same time, get gorgeous DIY nails that look like they are fresh from the salon?
HELP!



Answer
Steps
1. Choose a nail polish in the color of your choice.
2. Gather some cotton balls, nail polish remover, towel, newspaper, and clear nail polish.
3. Paint your nails in a well-ventilated room. The fumes can be extremely dangerous to your health.
4. Roll the bottle between your hands to warm the nail polish. Open it, and scrape some of the excess nail polish off.
5. Apply one coat of clear nail polish (base and top coat works best) after the color coats. Let it dry.
6. Paint one stripe in the middle. Then, paint a stripe on the left, continuing to the right.
7. Apply your first coat of color to your nails, using only three strokes per finger and painting in an upward motion. Don't worry if it looks too thin. It's supposed to. Let it dry
8. Paint one stripe in the middle. Then, paint a stripe on the left, continuing to the right.
9. Apply your second coat of color to your nails. Let it dry.
10. Apply a last coat of clear nail polish to keep the color lasting for at least 1 more week! also you can get a top and base coat for before you start to paint your nails and after your second coat!
11. and enjoy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment