Wednesday, April 9, 2014

i really like to have a nail art kit.. where can i buy the cheapest one here in the philippines? XD?




T_T


i really love to have a nail art.. but i wan't to make it on my own.. where can i buy the cheapest kit here in the philippines..?


Answer
I cant answer that because im not in the Philippines, but you can go to a beauty salon if you want the one for adults, If you want the one for kids you could easily go to a toy store and it should be there for a fee of maybe... 45$ Price may be diffrent there.

Is it embarrassing if ur false nails come off in public?




princess


I applied them 4 the first time,it's been two days. I have done nail art and everything. I yet pushed them lightly and two off them just popped off. They look like they are stuck nicely and still two off them popped off.

I have martial arts training after a couple of days. Would it b embarrassing if my nails come off? Is there no option but to remove the nails and start again wilt the nail art and everything?...lol the last few lines sound dramatic. Anyways thnks for ur help :)

Cheers,
Princess :)



Answer
@Jesse: How the hell does she sound like a bitch? She actually seems pretty nice to me. She asked this question with very good manners.

Kids these days...

Anyway, when I were fake nails, they come of pretty easily, but it's not that embarrassing. When they fall off in public, I just quickly put them into a pocket or bag haha. If you want them to stick really well, I think the only way to do that is to take them off and start again. (With the glueing). Make sure you use a generous amount of glue and hold them down for a while before letting go so they bond better. It's also an idea to ask a sales assistant what a really good nail glue is. They're pretty hard to find lol.

EDIT: After looking up material arts on Google, I think it would definitely be best to remove your nails and put them on again after the class lol. There's a very high chance that they will come off while you're something like that and if your doing something like that, yes, it would be embarrassing if they fell off haha. By public, I thought you meant just at school or something like that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment