Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How can you make nail polish thinner and easier to spread? It is only one month old.?




Carrie


I have only used it about eight times. Can I add nail polish remover to loosen it up?


Answer
You NEVER want to use nail polish remover to thin your polish. It's remover for a reason. It's meant to remove nail polish, and it can wreck the polish if you add it. The ingredients aren't the same, and it's also not good to have things like acetone on your nails. Don't EVER mix remover into your polish. They sell nail polish thinner. You can get it at Sally Beauty Supply. I use a brand called Beauty Secrets and it works great and is cheap!! Here's a link to it online, but you can also buy it in the store:
http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/mProduct-Show?pid=SBS-163400

How long does nail polish last?




...


I really want to buy a back up of OPI Teenage Dream. How long will it last if I keep it unopened until I'm done with my first bottle?


Answer
Look at your nail polish bottle. There should be a little symbol/icon that looks like a tub with a number on it then an M after it with the lid coming off. The number means how many months it will last. My OPI Shatter says it lasts for 24 months-2 years. So maybe that's how long yours will last. I would buy a back up if I were you, but only if you use Teenage Dream nail polish a lot. It will take a while to run out, just keep that in mind<3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment