Thursday, June 19, 2014

Nail Art Supplies/ Store in NYC?




L


Anyone know a cool nail art store in NYC or online (preferred)?
Looking to start and want to look for a store with good supplies (especially 3D arts) and tutorial books.
Thanks in adcance :)



Answer
not personally, but this link might be of some use to you
www.nailartgallery.com

does dollar general sell those nail art pens ?




Becca


I want to do polka dot nails . I already have the main color & I need a white for the polka dots.

so basically what i'm asking,
1) does DG have nails art pens? white ones, specifically.
2) would it be easier to use a nail art pen or to use nail polish from a bottle. (I don't have any white nail polish , so pretty much I'm saying nail art pen or regular white nail polish?) & if you do say bottle, how do I get tiny little dots?



Answer
1. I believe so and I think Dollar Tree has some too, but I don't think they have the pen ones only the bottle with the brush nail art ones.
2. If you want the pen then Walgreens/CVS will have them.

* I think it's easier to do with the bottle but I've never tried the pen at the nail shop they use a tool called a "dotter" it makes perfect dots you can buy these at a nail supply store for $1-3 and you just need polish. All you have to do is drop a 3D drop of nail polish on paper or something to hold it and dip the dotter in it and on your nails.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment