Saturday, June 21, 2014

Marble nails,what am I doing wrong?




Tinkerbell


I been trying to master marble nail art and I have done what I need to but some reason the polish drys to quick before I can make my design to stick my nail in. What am I doing wrong ?


Answer
water marble doesnt dry that quick but it doesnt work with all nail polishes and just be quick i always pu the tape on before making the marble

Girls: Have you done nail art on your nails...?




As


If so, what color and pattern is it..?


Answer
I do mine all the time now and I just love nail art - it is just so easy and the nail art products are so cheap to buy and they last ages!!

When I first started I didn't really know what to do so I just bought nail art stickers and stuck them ontop of my nail polish and sealed them with clear nail varnish - I just am so addicted to nail stickers now, I think they look great. It costs my £3.99 for 170 nail stickers and they last ages and my favourite is white flowers on dark red nail polish.

When I got a bit more confidence I started using nail art rhinestones (just put a bit of clear polish on your nail and they stick to it. ) These look great too.

My favourite just now is the crackle nail polish (W7 Earthquake range I find best)

I get all my products from www.onlinenailbar.com and they are so quick to deliver. I have only recently got my nail art brush set and I'm still experimenting but I can't believe how much I have saved since starting with nail art rather than the salon!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment