Friday, June 13, 2014

how to make nail polish dry faster?




Solipsisti





Answer
Once your nail polish is partially dry, run it under cold water for about 30 seconds. It should dry faster. Or you could just get Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Drops, which work pretty well too

Hope I helped :)

If You Stick Just-Painted Nails In Cold Water Will It...?




Savannah


I'm going to be doing checkered nails and it's like a one-hour process,so I need my nails to dry fast. I have to apply a two coats of base,two coats of nail polish,two coats of base again,Sharpie,then a base coat. I read somewhere that if you run your fingers in cold water,it'll dry it faster. Do it really do that? Wouldn't it smear the nail polish because of the pressure?
I didn't want it chipping off,because I have OCD and I flip out if it isn't perfect (yeah I'm fun to be around in a dirty room xD) so I didn't want it chipping like the first day. Like an hour after,it's already chipped,haha,so that's why :P
But I'll do what @Andrea said.



Answer
Let them dry for about 1 minute and then stick them in a bowl of cold water, not under the sink.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment