Saturday, June 14, 2014

Which striping nail polish is a better buy?




Kathryn


http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=Kiss+Brush-On+Nail+Art+Paint+Polish&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wf&oi=property_suggestions&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=1

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=so+easy+stripe+rite&scoring=r

Kiss brand or So Easy Stripe Rite brand?
For those of you that are confused striping polish has a very thin brush for designs.

Im due for some new striping polish and don't know which is a better buy. If you have a better suggestion please share.



Answer
So Easy Stripe Rite brand is probably the best brand. So Easy Stripe Rite brand has a thin brush that you can hardly ever mess up and it cames in a lot of different beautiful bright colors. I get a lot of great comments on my nails and people sometimes ask "Where did you get your nails done?" and i say " I did them myself ". If you ask me I say that So Easy Stripe Rite brand is the best but its up to you.

Decorating my room? Easy, cheap stuff for a 13 year old girl!?




Kyndell. <


Hello.
My room is very plain. I have paneling walls & a drop celing with wood flooring. I have one window, it is just a plain blue curtain but I already have ideas about what to do about that- run strips of fabric down it. My bed has a comfiter. It can be white [its reversible]. I want my room to be about horses [even tho that I can be a girly girl]. We just moved around 3 months ago. I need do it your self or cheap projects. I can sew & use a hot glue gun, my dad can do simple wood-working. What is a good idea for a shoe rack? For about 10-15 pairs. Cheaper to buy it or make it? Also, my desk is a reck! I am homeschooled & I use my desk a lot, I am forced to use my laptop on my bed. How to organize it? There is 4 diff. sized note pads. 1 big calander. 2 pen holders [need both]. ringing bell [dont really need but, best place for it], books(only ones reading & info on pets), tape, stapler, alarm clock, horse pics, envelopes, bible, phone, computer games. Also, I need to add details
I have 2 big closets--yet they seem very small...
In the 1st closet I have a dresser-off seanson clothes, bras, panties, & socks. I also have my horse-show stuff in there. I have a 3 wheel cart, for my model horse showing. I have a tube of stuff I don't know what do to with.

Closet #2
All my hanging up clothes.
1 Tub of stuff that I dont know to do with.
baskets of scrapbooking stuff.
shoes, shoes & more shoes.
hair stuff.

WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS STUFF?


Also, I have about 20 extra hangers-normally. But, sometimes I use them...where should I store them, besides just hanging them on the rack?
Also, I have Wallies-prepasted paper cutouts. They are horses, should I use them?



Answer
wow you seem alot like me. i just moved in my place oct. 03(just moved my last box out today!)have a tendency to pile junk and pens all over my desk plus i was homeschooled for 4 years just i'm five years older. my room is organized but now i need to decorate it.i go for a very boemian style uses stuff i have(i'm a huge pack rat).i'm going to drape my ceilings with velvet like fabric and since i can't paint my walls i drape fabric all over too.( i use small nails called ooks). 1 thing don't use too much of your money. use alot what you have-its important to keep the fun up -thats half the reason 2 start. that shoe rack if you got the materials make it your self. i bought a shoe organizer for i think uh 15 $.it hangs from the ceiling,door and wall.its called perfect curve shoe organizer. it holds 10 pairs. i haven't used it but seems good. i bought it because i have not a lot of spare room. now again if you can make your own and use your creativity its worth it.i decorate my room from alot of hand me downs.i have two beautiful paintings that someone took from where the garbage pile was.they wanted to paint over the paintings.I said no! now i have 2 paintings of original art and i didn't pay a dime. anyway enough of my babblings-just know be creative, don't waste to much money-spoils the fun.Don't panic. At least pile everything together books with books, pens with pens, papers of school with papers with school, personal papers with pesonal paper so on abd so on. Breathe i know what it is to be in a organization wreck. Berfore i went onb vaction i had to spend from 1 am to 9am cleaning a mess i hoared for years in the basement. then i had to pack. well the moral of the story is i carried out 14 bags of junk to the garbage & i'm still alive. okay i need to shut up...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment