Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Any websites like sub4sub that dont require a phone number?

nail art websites
 on Updated on: 28/07/2013
nail art websites image



MsRandomEv


I am interested in doing something like that but I'm not comfortable giving out a phone number. Do you know any websites?
PS. My name is MsRandomEverything I do videos that document my puppy(very cute) the trouble he gets into, and tips for training, plus nail art tutorials
If you wanna subscribe to each other put your youtube name in your answers and I will subscribe to you if you subscribe to me!



Answer
enhanceviews.net or twitadd.org

What are good websites for steps on how to paint your nails?




Sarah


I love painting my nails with my two other sisters and we need some ideas on detailed but easy nail designs because we just got an AWESOME new nail art pen that does really designs! Make sure they are easy though thanks!


Answer
i just tried a new nail art really easy and look amazing, i posted it on my blog you can check it out http://lookguide.blogspot.fi/p/gliter.html

if u want i update every few days new nail art so you can check it and get new ideas all the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment