Friday, August 16, 2013

how do you remove nail polish from a flagstone floor and it's grout?

nail polish strips
 on ... : Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real nail Polish Strips in Frock Star
nail polish strips image



Joe A


My 3 yo niece dropped a bottle of nail polish on my flagstone floor. I had stripped cleaned, sealed and polished with "Tile Lab" products. I did this about a year before she dropped the nail polish. I tried stripping the area of the spill with no effect. Recomendations would be great.


Answer
Here's a link for cleaning tar and asphalt off Flagstone..........might help with nailpolish. If you decide to try this method, do be careful! Good Luck!

http://www.tipking.co.uk/tip/5981.html

Can I use clear nail polish place of top coat?




Izard


Hi! I have no time to buy top coat. I'm using Sally Hansen nail polish strips. Can I use clear nail polish (Sally Hansen Flawless) in place of top coat?

Also, I'm painting my toes with regular nail polish. Can I use clear nail polish as top coat on top of regular top coat?



Answer
Im sure it wont hurt anything if you do ! So I Would say yes, of course it wont work as well at a real top coat, but might help chipping etc.

Hope this helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment