Friday, August 16, 2013

How to get rid of bubbles in Nail polish?

nail polish quality
 on Christmas Nail Art Designs | Top of Modern Fashion Trend
nail polish quality image



BoXx


When I paint my nails, I always find tiny air bubbles embedded in the polish when the nails are dried. Some of them are below the surface and some of them near the surface. How do I get rid of them or prevent this from happening? I use good salon quality nail polish such as OPI, and I use base and top coat. Usually I do one layer base coat, 2 layers polish, and 1 layer top coat. I don't shake my nail polishes. Help?


Answer
This used to happen to me. Just make sure that the color coat is totally dry before you put on the top coat. And don't just slop the top coat on, use thin coats. It really made a difference. Also don't sit near a fan, haha. I was doing that before and got a lot of bubble in my polish.
:)

Where is the best place to buy nail polish from?




Danielle


I want more nail polish, but I'm not trying to go to an overly expensive place just to buy one little nail polish container. I just wanna know a place that has good quality nail polish for low prices.


Answer
Well if you go to walmart they sell Revlon nail polish for $4 and that's a really great deal because everywhere else they sell it for $8 which is crazy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment