Sunday, August 11, 2013

How can I remove my acrylic nails without damaging the nails?

nail art designs
 on Glitter Gel Acrylic Nail Art | Gel Nail Designs
nail art designs image



Kimchi Lov


I currently wear Acrylic nails with 3D nail art designs and I like to change them from time to time. But my favorite nail glue has discontinued! So I had to go with another glue. How can I remove my acrylics without damaging the nail art on them?


Answer
soak your nails for 30 min with warm water.

OR

soak them with nail polish... =)

Is it healthier to grow out your nails or cut them?




TwitterAdd


because i heard if you let them grow out,germs can hide underneath your nails. it that true? because im trying to grow it out so i can make cool nail art designs.


Answer
It's healthier to trim nails regularly. I never got the chance to grow mine just for the sake of fashion because i went to a really strict school, but yeah it's Summer and everyone grows their nails so that they can make cool nail art designs. Do grow them and play with em, but trim them after you're done with the designing because dirt collects in them & it becomes unhygienic to eat etc. Plus, you can make designs on short nails too that look very cute & I'm sure you've seen loads of celebs with short and cute nails with nail polish...it looks reallyyyyyyyy cuuute! Have fun :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment