Thursday, August 15, 2013

How do I open a nail polish that has hardened?

nail polish drying time
 on Nail Polish | HQhair Blog
nail polish drying time image



Kenzie


I have a nail polish that I absolutely love. But I think that the nail polish dried near the opening, and it is stuck!

Please help me. I have already tried asking a strong person to open it.



Answer
However you get it open, to prevent this from happening again do these things. First, make sure all polish is wiped clean from the threads of the bottle. Then, wipe a thin coating of Vaseline on the threads. Not too thick, just enough to coat them completely. Avoid getting Vaseline inside of the polish bottle. Apply only to the threads on the outside of the bottle. This will help prevent any polish from drying and sticking on the threads which has is why this happened in the first place most likely.
I hope this helps!

How to keep my nail polish without it drying out?

Q. I dont know why, but everytime i get nail polish i have to throw it away because it gets really gooey and unwearable. How can i keep my nail polishes from drying out??


Answer
Add acetone (best) or nail polish remover one drop at a time. Shake well to your desired consistency. Nail salons do it all the time with colors that rarely get used.
Hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment