Sunday, October 13, 2013

Help me plan a party/What to get for my birthday?

nail polish summer 2013
 on ... daydream. The pink polish adds the perfect girly flair to any outfit
nail polish summer 2013 image
Q. So for my birthday, my parents always give me the choice of either having a party or giving me a present, whatever I want within reason. I've always picked the present, but I dont dont know what to ask for and I dont know what to have for a party.
Over the past year I got a TV & DVD Player one year, a new phone, an ipod. I'm gonna be 15, and my parents insisted that I have a sweet 16 which we're gonna have Summer 2013 even though my birthdays in October.

~I dont know what to do for my party. And I also dont know what to ask for, Dont suggest going out for mani-pedis and then a restaraunt because i'm not like that, Plus i'm on my dance team & I could get in trouble for nail polish, so what fun is paying $12 for a manicure that I can only keep on for maybe 3 days Max. If I have a party I want it to be like a fun party thats gonna stick with people cause it was so fun &awesome. Not something their gonna forget next year, i'm open to all ideas i'm more daring then you think :) Also no giant party ideas, I'm not gonna invite my guy friends (except my gay guy friend) because my I just want to have some girl fun :)
&
I cant ask for a laptop because my parents are gonna get me and my sister one for christmas or a new phone because our contract also expires in December and we're getting iphones.


Answer
A ipad

Teenage Christmas/Birthday Wish List HELP Please!?




May


My birthday is on December 25th, so the same day as Christmas and every year I make a wish list.
I'm moving countries the day after Christmas, and as I have to leave behind my friends and spend the majority of the summer holiday's alone, my parents are being more giving this year. I also won some prizes at school prizegiving a few days ago, and rather than paying me the $200 they offered, now they're putting it towards my present.
I don't get double the presents or half, I get my birthday presents and Christmas presents seperately. I'm not spoiled, and please don't tell me something like 'I don't need a list.' My parents appreciate my list, because they genuinely have no idea. They've seen my draft of my list (the one below) and think it's reasonable, but it needs to have more ideas on it.
I'm 14 turning 15. I have an iPod touch, laptop, camera and TV in my room. I have the majority of books + cd's I want that aren't featured on the list. I don't want jewellery or clothing. I'm not sporty, nor do I wear makeup or straighten/curl my hair, and I have enough nail polish.
Any help would please be appreciated.

Here's the list:

Apple iPhone 5 (They've already agreed to buy me this)
Fujifilm Instax mini 50 (polaroid camera)
OR Polaroid Z2300 (polaroid camera)
Money
Itunes Vouchers
Pandora charms for my bracelet (They've agreed to buy 4)
Turquiose 2013 Planner
Books:
Losing Lila, We'll always have Summer, Looking for Alaska, The polaroid book.
DVDâs:
The Last Song, Sheâs the Man, Remember Me.
CDâs:
Lana del ray - Born to die, the paradise edition.
Birdy - Birdy
Ed Sheeran - +
The xx - Coexist
Lush gift box OR Pink grapefruit body butter set OR Body Shop vouchers
I have read a lot of books, especially all the really popular ones and I don't really want any books (that aren't on the list). Same with CD's and movies.



Answer
I'm not sure what kind of music you like, but have you ever herd of Allstar Weekend? They are REALLY awesome! Also Simple Plan! (their good as long as you don't mind listening to someone like 20 something years older than you) And Kiss! Have you read the Hunger Games yet? Or The Uglies? Their both good. I'm guessing you like bracelets? Maybe you could ask for hemp or floss(thread) and then you could make your self some bracelets.
Your really lucky if you end up getting all that stuff on your list... for Christmas I get like 2-3 things. Most of the time 2. Then for Birthdays like 2 max. :\

Any who... Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday! :D Enjoy it! :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment