Thursday, October 17, 2013

How long does it take nail polish to dry?

nail polish not drying
 on image not available photos not available for this variation
nail polish not drying image
Q. I've decided to paint my nails tomorrow before school because I'll be wearing flip flops. How long will it take one coat of light pink ULTA nail polish to dry?


Answer
It will take about 5 to 10 minutes to dry trust me. I have to paint my nails sometimes right before I go on stage and they dry in 5 to 10 minutes. This is the real Miley Cyrus, and I know people say this all the time but this time it really is.

If I wanted to change the color of my honda emblem, could i use nail polish?




prodigy7


I was planning on using red. After the nail polish dries I was going to coat it with a clear nail polish.. Is this possible? Thanks!


Answer
You could but here's some things to consider:

- One, you could spray paint it and THEN cover it in clear nail polish which would be faster, less expensive, and still shiny.
- If you're painting it more than one color, you need a steady hand or some painters tape, otherwise its gonna look like Sh*t.
- The other problem you're going to have is that if you want an even coat, you're going to have to paint it quickly and each coat in one sitting. If you start painting and put it down and it dries, you might eff it up.

If you ever want to take it off you're going to have to use acetone and there's a good chance that the emblems original finish is going to be permanently effed up either from that or from covering it in nail polish.

If none of these things bother you go ahead, but make sure you do it outside because using that much nail polish is going to choke everyone in the house.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment