Sunday, October 13, 2013

what is a casual look to have on short nails?

nail art designs for short nails
 on ... - easy nail art for short nails- nail art tutorial- beginners designs
nail art designs for short nails image



Awsomeknow


i have short nails and i need to be able to do the look myself. the only nail polish i have is neon shimmer green, pale pink, dark purple, and red. i have a nail art pen to if that helps. plz help me!


Answer
Oh my gosh, your like me... i have short nails too!!! I'm sure that all the colors would look amazing on you but if you want to look the best you can get I would put on like the dark purple or the red. I would put on the dark purple because this way you can't notice how short the nail is. I would put on a red because it is vibrant and it will be an eye catcher! I'm not sure what an nail art pen is but if it lets you add little designs on your nails then what you should do is maybe like add a star or a heart to make your nails look casual but great. I hope this helps alot.


````Brittybird````

How can I grow my nails fast?




August


I've been growing out my nails since April, and now they're about twice as long as my nail bed, which are kinda short, compared to other nail beds. But anyway, I broke one, which means that I will have to cut them all. I like to do nail art, so I want to at least grow my nails out long enough to paint designs on them.


Answer
you have to take extra care of your nails to get them longer. just follow the instructions from this article
http://goddessoftheworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/easy-way-to-beautify-harden-and-grow.html

but just check to see if you are using bad water.....sometimes this is what breaks nails most.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment