Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How to make a nail stencil?

nail art stencils
 on Airbrush Nail Stencils | American Air Brush Nail Art Design Stencil ...
nail art stencils image



Zoe-Megan


I want to have the one direction logo on my nails, but how do I make a stencil so that the logo is the same size on each nail?
Or any other nail art ideas associated with one direction that are simpler?
Thanks in Advance!â¥



Answer
You can make a nail stencil using nail polish, a sheet protector and tape.

Please help me with my nail art problems?




Jessica W


I am obsessed with my nails and I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips and ideas for nail art.


Answer
first, remember to keep it simple. idk if youre looking for inspiration on ideas-if thats the case then just google nail art. i like to look at or even buy stencils at walmart-it's easier and come with a lot of options. also sallys beauty supply has a lot of tools and options to look at no matter what you want to do to your nails so I would def look there as well. also try wikihow.

http://www.wikihow.com/Do-Nail-Art

http://www.wikihow.com/Category:Nail-Polish-and-Painting-Nails




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment