Saturday, November 9, 2013

Do you know of a pale blue nail polish from OPI?

nail polish dupes
 on Foxfire's Finger Paint: Nail Polish Lexicon ~ Dupes
nail polish dupes image
Q. I'm looking for a pale blue nail polish from OPI. There is one from Revlon called "Cloud" but I'm wondering if there is a dupe for that nail polish...


Answer
Hi, if you go to Opi.com, and find the tab "all colours" ( i think) they have a big pallete, and you can click on a colour you like, and it will show up on a picture of hands, and will have the colour name and collection itsfrom i believe.

Here are some light blue colours I found, that you might like:
I vant to be a lone star
its totally fort worth it
no room for the blues
yodel on my cell

Theres probobly a lot more!

What nail polish colors should i get? (Sinful Colors)?




i'm emma!


I have started to collect Sinful Colors Nail Polishes, and i have some reds, pinks, green, sparkly, and etc.

I want some colors or shades that are in, like coral-y colors, light colors, etc.

Only sinful colors nail polishes please!



Answer
I would recommend:
-Glass Pink: shimmery light pink
-Happy Ending: Granny Smith apple green
-Cinderella: baby blue with beautiful sparkle (it's pretty popular now)
-Green Ocean: flakie green/blue (also popular)
-Frenzy: blue and purple glitter
-Nail Junkie: blue-green glitter
-Pearl Harbor: duochrome glitter
-24/7: hot pink
-Unicorn: pastel yellow
-Mint Apple: dupe ofr OPI's Mermaid's Tears

Hmm I have a whole list of them I would recommend, but it all depends on the kind of polish finish you like... Keep in mind that many polishes from many brands are runny and they may look beautiful in a bottle, but they turn out to be 5 coaters.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment