Thursday, November 7, 2013

How do you stop nailpolish from cracking?

nail polish for babies
 on non toxic baby nail polish chemical free remover safe
nail polish for babies image






My favourite nail polish is a baby pink matte, and it starts cracking after like a day or two. It then starts chipping off. How can i stop this from happening?


Answer
Make sure not to apply too many coats of nail polish. I like to get really good brands that only need 2 coats. That way even if my nail bends, the polish won't chip.

Would it be bad for the baby bunnies if I tipped their ears with nail polish?




Mmmhmm


I want to tip their ears with nail polish so I can tell them apart because some of them have the same color, Would this be okay? or could they accidentally ingest it and die or get sick?
No, I don't want to do it to make it cute, but thanks for taking it that way! <.< No, I wanted to do it so I could tell them apart.



Answer
There are many ways to mark your bunnies to tell them apart. I would not use nail polish. There are options like nontoxic markers in an area where they don't usually clean like the back of their head, or food coloring. Always put anything like that in a place that the rabbit does not clean, even if you think the substance is non toxic that usually is only completely true for humans, and only use the smallest amount possible and only of fur, not on skin. The best option is really to watch them and figure out for yourself what the differences are. Many times it is the personality differences that really help you tell them apart.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment