Saturday, November 9, 2013

What two nail polish colours go well to get that gradient effect?

nail polish gradient
 on Gradient nail polish oil 9 sparkling beautiful-inNail Polish from ...
nail polish gradient image



Amy


I've done blue and gold already. And don't suggest either of these colours: red, black and white.


Answer
purple and blue, or if you want 3 colors you can do pink to blue to purple, it's really pretty & i got tons of compliments.

What nail tutorials should I post on YouTube?




Morgan-ann


I am absolutely obsessed with painting my nails and I'd LOVE to show people how to do cute things. I can do just about anything with my nails. What are some ideas that I could post videos about on my YouTube channel?


Answer
So am I! Nail art has become very popular but some of the things I see are just not wearable or take time I don't have. Working with tape and making cool designs with lines are cool and gradient nails seem to be on trend. I would say play around with polishes to make a design that is fairly simple but more importantly is wearable for school or work. :) Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment