Saturday, November 9, 2013

Do you use nail art brushes with nail polish or just acrylic paint?

nail art brushes
 on Nail Art Brushes
nail art brushes image



Ariana


Title pretty much sums it up. I want to get some nail art brushes but whenever I see people using them they are using paint instead of nail polish. I'd rather not have to buy paint


Answer
Some girls try to get away with just using polish, but it doesn't look good unless you do it on a surface like a fake nail that can handle the polish. I recommend using an acrylic paint, though, if you're going to do any serious nail art.

Can you use rubbing alcohol to clean nail art brushes?




Nicole


I know you can use rubbing alcohol to clean tools and stuff but can you use it to clean nail art brushes?


Answer
nope i've tried, But i STRONGLY recommend pure acetone. I discovered it in my class, and i'm hooked on it, take anything and everything off




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment