Thursday, November 7, 2013

Do you like painted nails and nail art?

nail art with rhinestones
 on bows, Rhinestones, Skulls - Nail Art Archive - Style - NAILS Magazine
nail art with rhinestones image



Goohara


Hey! I just wanna know if you like painted nails and if you like nail art with rhinestones, glitter and stuff. Thanks!


Answer
I totally love it! For the Fourth of July, I painted the American Flag on my nails. I love doing the small work with the nail pen. I also love using glitter, it looks good with pretty much anything. Nail art usually doesn't come off that easily if you put a clear coat over the art.

Where can i go to buy Nail rhinestones?




Damaris Gu


I have been wanting to do nail art designs that need rhinestones but i cant find any only ones that you have to buy online and i don't feel safe buying from some website i don't know. I tried going to walmart to find rhinestones but those are to big for my nails. Where are some other places i can buy lots of nail rhinestones?


Answer
sallys, walgreen, cvs. target (sometimes) almost any dugstore




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment