Wednesday, April 16, 2014

brownish stuff under nail?




,


It's not dirt. Heres a picture: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9792/20373557.jpg im talking about the stuff that is way deep down in the nail, not the stuff at the tip of my nail(the stuff at the tip is dirt). But dirt couldn't work that far down into my nail. So any idea what it could be?
My thumb did hurt for a day or so, mysteriously, and then it stopped. Right after, the brown stuff appeared. I have no clue why it was hurting(and no, I haven't slammed my thumb in anything.)



Answer
You may have a nail, or something like that fungus. You may want to visit a dermatologist to get a professional opinion.

I've attached a link to a website which talks about nail fungus, treatments, etc..

http://www.ehow.com/how_2034419_treat-nail-fungus.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

Nail Art with only 4 colors?




Steph


I have black pink green purple.
I want to do some simple designs,
something like Bubzbeauty's panda and strawberry nail designs
or cutepolish's designs on youtube.
But I cant fins any tutorials that I can use with my colors. I don't need to use all the colors but its hard trying to find designs I can use with two or more colors.
Any suggestions?



Answer
you can always do stripes, manicures, reverse-manicures (where the moon-shaped part of the nail is colored instead of the end), flares, and with pink & green you could even do watermelon nails

help?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110820191525AAKaDny




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment