Monday, April 14, 2014

Thesis Statement About Nail Art?




Jessica


I need to write a thesis statement about nail art, why would anyone care about it and why is it considered art but I can't think of anything.. Any help? Please!


Answer
well people create art to evoke feelings and reactions in people. Remember art is not the potrait on the gallery or the statue on the pedestal, art is what you find in the heart of the viewer. What the potarit is saying is art and what the statue is making you feel is art. Fashion is a sort of art, people adopt fashions in order to portray themselves, it is a statement and people make judgements based on appearance, so the way you dress and the what you wear is important. Nail art falls under this umbrella, not only is it a skill using paint techniques and the manipulation of materials such as acryllic, it is also a fashion adopted by people as another way to display their personality. Just like clothing, tattoos, peircings and the like. Its considered art because it represents someones personailty and in turn provokes feelings in others :) i hope this helps a little or at least gives you an angle to work on <3

Migi Nail Art? Is is a rip off? Is it worth the money for the whole pack?




mynameisma


i am very interested in nails at the moment. my friend ordered something on the internet called Migi Nail Art. i went on the website and saw that the WHOLE nail kit was $99. My mom thanks it is not worth all that money for nails. she also thinks it is a rip off. is it worth it?? is it a rip off?? Also can you purchase it in a store for at least $100. what store??

first one to give me a decent answer get 10 points!!



Answer
Ha. I love painting my nails too, or having my mom do it. I always get compliments and stuff.
My comment on "Migi Nail Art":
I think its a rip off. I've never used it, but you can do about the same thing with household items. Use the tip of a sharp pencil or a toothpick. Dip it in the paint (put some paint on a bag or paper plate) and design. I'm not sure if it will look as professional as this "Migi Nail Art", but my mom does mine that way and everyone loves them! They are totally fierce.You can use skinny paintbrushes too, for not so detailed things like hearts and such.
~hope that helps and good luck! i hope your nails look great!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment