Friday, April 18, 2014

My mom's birthday is soon?




(:Septembe


My mom's birthday is soon, and I'm getting paid $20 weekly for common house hold chores. Since I have the money now, I'd like to buy my mom a nice birthday gift. She's already told me that she doesn't want anything for her birthday but I still would like to get her something because I know she really does want something. I'd like to get her a gift that has to deal with foot care. Like pedicure type things. She's always giving herself pedicures and if I could get her something to help her out with that, it would be great! Now, I'm not looking for anything too expensive. We'll say about 60 bucks tops. If it helps, I'm 12 years old.
Please help me out! Her birthday is super soon and I need good gift ideas quick!

Thank you!!

Also tell me where I could buy this at,
Target, TJ Max, Wal-mart, Mijers, Sally Hansens, K Mart ect



Answer
Sally Hansen nail polish. it is pen and you press the top and it pushes it to the bottom and it makes painting your nails a breeze. They are sold at Walmart. they are no more than $10 a piece. Claires sells nail art pens which make drawing designs on your nails so much easier. Good Luck.

Girls, what are your top ten beauty finds?




Andrea C


Mine? Not in any particular order

1. Noxzema Facial cleanser with added moisturizers
2. St. Ives moisturizer with Collagen Elastin
3. L'oreal Beauty Tubes Mascara
4. Herbal Essences (any of them!!!) Tousle Me and Hello Hydration
5. Aussie Sprunch Hair Spray
6. Conair 60 second heat curling iron
7. Conair Ionic blow dryer (pink one for breast cancer foundation)
8. Avon color rich lip plumping lipstick in Rosewood (And True color eyeshadow quads)
9. Covergirl instant cheeks (?I think) in Peach Perfection
10. Mark Glossblossom Custom Lip Tint.



Answer
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils
3. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash
4. Mane n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner
5. Babyliss Nano 1" straightener
6. Sonia Kashek concealer quad
7. E.L.F. eyeshadow quads (butternut)
8. Queen Helene Julep Mask (sp?)
9. Migi Nail Art Pens
10. Concealer brush by Essence of Beauty




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment