Monday, August 5, 2013

How do I make nail polish thinner?

nail polish too thick
 on Zoya Nail Polish, Zoya Nail Care Treatments and Zoya Hot Lips Lip ...
nail polish too thick image



homesick


I have nail polish that has gotten thick, but I still have quite a bit left. How can I thin it out enough to use it?


Answer
If u have a beauty supply store like sally's or something near by they carry a liquid nail polish thinner. You put a few drops in teh bottle and it thins out like the day u bought it. I use it a lot. Just go to a professional beauty supply store or ask someone who works in a nail salon. And don't put remover in the bottle as suggested by someone else because it will thin for a while but then it will thicken up and ruin the polish. I speak from experience.

Why is my nail polish very thick?




Ashley


Every time i use my nail polish it always get thick and gooey. My mom said to put some nailpolish remover in it, but that never really works very well. She also said to put the nail polish in the refrigerator to keep it fresh. Anything more tips?


Answer
Nail polish thinner should do the trick! If you put a couple drops of nail polish thinner in your nail polish bottle and shake it well, it should come to a regular consistency. Usually you can find them at beauty supplies stores. I bought mine at Sally Beauty Supply: http://www.sallybeauty.com/ You can check if there's a store near you. Hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment