Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How to make homemade nail polish remover?

nail polish remover ingredients
 on Natural Nail Polish and Remover - Non Toxic Nail Polish Brands - The ...
nail polish remover ingredients image



Cateyedpis


I don't have any nail polish remover and I need to get rid of my nail polish. Any home ingredients or techniques I can use to get rid of it fast???


Answer
It's not the best suggestion, but if nothing else works, try adding a clear nail polish on top and then wiping it off before it dries with a piece of cloth or something. Don't use cotton balls since the little fibers will just stick to your nail. You can also use a colored nail polish, just less messy with a clear polish.

How does nail polish remover affect hair?




Jake


I've seen that hair extension removers have the same ingredients and smell exactly like nail polish removers. They dissolve the keratin glue. Do they affect human hair in a bad way..? Weaken it? Or is it safe to use?


Answer
Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Use what is meant to be used to remove hair extentions and nothing else.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment