Thursday, August 8, 2013

What can you use to hold fake nails in place?

nail art with tape
 on ... Nail Art With Scotch Tape - DIY Christmas Nail Art With Scotch Tape
nail art with tape image



Beckah


I'm really terrible at doing nail art with my left hand, so I thought it would be best to do nail art on fake nails and then apply them after they're dry. How do I hold them in place without touching the surface while I paint them? Please help; I'm so frustrated!


Answer
get the ones with the tabs on them that you break off when applied and tape that to the table or work space. then when applying to your fingers, use crazy glue. it will hold them much longer than the nail glue :) hope this helps!

Orange stick and false nail for water marble nail art?




Wilson Sds


How do you make orange stick attached to false nail for water marble nail art. What do you used nail glue?


Answer
I don't understand... You put a white coat for more vibrant colors. Get a bowl with water, drop about 3 drops of each color you want. If you don't want nail polish on your skin, put tape around it.. Then dip it in. I don't think you use nail glue for water marble? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9A_9FH7e-A




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment